Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free watch...

(Topic created on: 31-01-2024 05:46 AM)
Petercat5
Navigator
Options
After having problems with applying for my free watch at the time I purchased my new S24 Ultra on reveal day.. In the end I decided to phone up Samsung customer support.
I spoke with a very helpful lady called Mary B who sent me an email containing a link with which to ( once I'd received my S24 Ultra) use to apply for the Samsung Galaxy watch 6.... A few days later(about a week) when my phone arrived I followed the instructions in the link that wanted photographic proof ( I sent screenshots) that contained my invoice stating where I bought the phone, how much I paid etc and also the new phones IMEI number. Almost immediately, after I'd sent the information off I got a reply stating my application for the free watch had been approved and that I would receive the watch within the next 45 days..... Well that's the current state of play with regards my free watch debacle lol. Hope this is of help to all... Good luck! 

21 REPLIES 21
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, the exact same situation happened to me, I'll receive the watch within 45 days.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Some did have issues with adding the watch promo code. Samsung set up a claim link for people to use to be able to claim once the watch has been delivered. 

I'm glad that came good for you @Petercat5 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Petercat5
Navigator
Options
Yes so am I... I had all kinds of problems trying to claim at the time I was ordering the new phone. Not that I'm a smart watch wearer usually preferring the older mechanical type of movement in the back of my watches. But, like the earphones of years past it's a nice gesture to be able to accept from Samsung.
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@Petercat5 & @Blessed4life 

It is good to hear that at least some customers are having a decent experience with Samsung Support, which seems to be outnumbered by the very bad experiences.

I am very happy for you both.

Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Thank you very much, much appreciated.
0 Likes
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
Maybe i was just lucky, I pre ordered my S24 Ultra and put in codes for the watch, the 5% off with shop order, the 30% off wallet case and even a code for £25 off that they gave to me last yr after a delay in delivery of my Tab S9 +. Plus I did a part exchange with my Z Fold 4 and got £460. So I got a great deal and everything worked with no issue. As I say It may have been just luck buy I've bought direct a few times now and never had an issue.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I've been lucky enough to get the free goodies Samsung offers each year for the last 4 years without problems. To me, they've typically always delivered. Glad you managed to sort out getting your free watch!
Petercat5
Navigator
Options
Yeah I think it's cos I'm a bit thick that when it comes to multi tasking ( ie ordering a phone whilst claiming free stuff lol) I'm nearly always found wanting lol. Having said that, like yourself I've had a couple of pairs of earphones and a keyboard case for the tablet I got from them. The complementary stuff is definitely one aspect I think Samsung tend to do quite well with. Aside from consistently making arguably the best phones on the market that is.
LausLozza80
First Poster
Options
Me too I will read the feeds here for advice