Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher not being applied during purchase!

(Topic created on: 30-01-2024 09:01 PM)
Gibo5424
First Poster
Options
Recently purchased the new S24 but the voucher that I used said it has been applied but no deduction made. However, the customer experience I have received in reporting this has been shocking. My call was initially dropped the first time. The second attempt ended by being told that they will investigate. Has anyone else experienced this poor customer service?
12 REPLIES 12
GreaterGalaxyUK
Helping Hand
Options
Hi, when you made your purchase, entered the voucher code, saw no deduction being made- did you still proceed with the purchase?
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Unfortunately....yes...there's quite a few posts on here where people have experienced less than acceptable service..

Which voucher are you referring to? The £50 one?
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Was this the £50 off voucher that was sent out on emails to people who registered to show an interest in the phone @Gibo5424 

If so when you used it at the checkout stage under redeem voucher it should have reduced the cost. 

Did it do this or not  ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
I didn't get my £30 voucher either
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@sheplfc74 

You'll need to go on your new phone and launch the Samsung Wallet to claim your £30 credit. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
I've tried that, my disney came up on there...
0 Likes
marky860
Journeyman
Options
Same here .I purchased mine on amazon and clearly said £30 google play voucher can be claimed. But all I have got is the Disney plus .contacted amazon and there just useless 😒 now when I go back to my order it's now only showing the £10 one .but yet non of these are in the samsung wallet and on boost it's saying my device isn't eligible. So guess that was a waste of promotion for half of people
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
Exactly, got Disney and that was it, well the extra storage and they took my 22, sorry got the watch6 aswell, was gonna sell that, probs keep it now, I've got the watch4 but I'll use that for work now... false advertising, we did get one other bonus we all forgot, that lovely deep colours on our screens that we have to wait for an update to fix it... GO SAMSUNG 🥳
marky860
Journeyman
Options
I placed an order for the 256 GB model but received the same storage capacity. In a way, it is advantageous since my previous phone only had 128 GB. However, I believe Samsung has made several errors in this situation. While I understand the high demand for these devices, they should be able to manage such circumstances effectively. Samsung is a reputable company, and it should not provide false hope to its customers. Honestly, I was not particularly interested in the Play Store credit, as I doubt I would have utilized it. However, it was a complimentary offering, and like everyone else, I appreciate receiving free items. Regarding the watch, I missed the deadline by a day. Fortunately, there are numerous individuals promptly reselling them, making it relatively easy to acquire one. Nevertheless, I will likely retain my current Galaxy Watch 4 Classic until Samsung deems it obsolete and incompatible.
0 Likes