Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 6 Order Delay

(Topic created on: 14-10-2023 12:29 PM)
beingabhinav
Journeyman
Options

I ordered a Galaxy Watch 6 44mm from samsung on 29th Sept 2023. The delivery date was today 13th October 2023. But there is no confirmation of delivery yet. Their live chat always says that warehouse system is down hence they are no able to process orders, cancellation etc. I will be going for a holiday out of the country within next 2 weeks. 

Can someone help me with this or  post their experience.

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I have heard there is issues with the warehouse/ordering system there has been multiple issues posted on here. Best bet is get them on the phone and ask when it's going to be sorted.
Ronniewilo
Student
Options
I ordered Galaxy watch 6 classic on the 24th of September for delivery on the 9th of October 2023. In still waiting. I've been onto customer services twice. Get the same Warehouse issue story. Now been told to get in touch once it arrives to agree a compensation deal. Still no information on a delivery date though.
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Had the same response for buds fe
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
beingabhinav
Journeyman
Options

Update: Contacted the samsung customer care multiple times yesterday, in one instance they told me that the issue with warehouse system has been resolved, but I guess that proved to be wrong as I received a new delivery estimation of 27th October 2023. The will be offering compensation once the order is delivered. This is pathetic from samsung.

0 Likes
beingabhinav
Journeyman
Options

It's funny how a tech giant can't resolve a warehouse issue for almost a month now.

beingabhinav
Journeyman
Options

The compensation is also a joke as it is in the form of vouchers, forcing us to order something from samsung only.

Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Their website is always a buggy mess to use
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
On a chat now with samsung expert as they're now giving away a free case with buds fe and as mine aren't delivered yet trying to see if I get that aswell , think we all know the answer though ...
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
JackHolloway
Journeyman
Options
I'm having the same issue, mine still says it will be delivered for 6th October. Contacted live chat multiple times.
0 Likes