Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flip 5 Delays

(Topic created on: 07-08-2023 11:44 AM)
flip5edoff
Explorer
Options

Has anyone else's Flip 5 order been delayed? Ordered on the 26th just after the launch (at about 1pm) and delivery date was showing as 4th of August (and still does now) but I got an email this morning (Friday) saying it delayed until tomorrow (Saturday).

No DPD shipping information yet so I'm not hopeful of it coming Saturday. Samsung support haven't given any reason for the delay and have just said it will be with me Saturday...we will see!

Mine should be a 512GB Cream if that makes a difference!

0 Likes
28 REPLIES 28
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
What does it say on your Samsung account orders page?
You've got to remember that the phones official availability date is I think the 11th
Samsung are shipping earlier I guess to get phones out on time.
Must be a logistic challenge.
I have the DPD app that's usually more accurate with deliveries
But I'm sure yours will arrive soon
When you get it. Let us all know what you think
I love hearing about peoples first impressions
0 Likes
PSE
Pioneer
Options

My Fold 5 has not been sent yet despite being ordered on the 27th and me selecting a delivery date of the 4th. No update from Samsung either…

Explorer
Options
My Flip 5 arrived yesterday, however last year my Flip 4 was delivered a day later than originally planned - I was thinking at the time that it might have something to do with delivery capacity at DPD - that's a lot of packages to be collected from Samsung in one go.
Fingers crossed for you it arrives swiftly!
0 Likes
Keithy
Pathfinder
Options
Got my on release day and it was the yellow Samsung only colour
0 Likes
Hersheykiss
First Poster
Options
I ordered on 27th Jul, selected a delivery date of 4th. Order is still at the "Order acknowledged" stage and now says pre order date delivery 18th August.... I ordered 512Gb Lavender
0 Likes
flip5edoff
Explorer
Options

My Samsung order page still says delivery on the 4th August. I had an email on Friday telling me delivery would be Saturday, then another on Saturday telling me it would be Sunday and nothing since then.

Wish I didn't bother to pre-order now!

0 Likes
flip5edoff
Explorer
Options

Samsung Orders page says :

Arrives on 04/08/23

Obviously it didnt and still no update from Samsung. 

0 Likes
flip5edoff
Explorer
Options

Thanks, at least I am not the only one in this boat although I don't see an updated delivery date yet.

Frustrating as I've seen people on Twitter who have had the Cream and Lavender delivered in the UK. 

0 Likes
MRP
First Poster
Options
I'm still waiting. Was 4th August then 6 or 7 now customer service says 18th.
You'd think Samsung would be better prepared on a new launch 🤔
0 Likes