Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still showing as order confirmed

(Topic created on: 05-08-2023 12:25 AM)
Wolfman1970
Explorer
Options
I pre-ordered the watch 6 classic on the 3rd and paid etc and paid for delivery on 5/08/23 before 10.30am but it still says on the status order confirmed, I spoke to them today and they said it'll update later and give you the tracking details for dpd. No tracking received as of yet. So thinking delivery today 5th is highly unlikely. Big company shouldn't be having these issues. I guess I'llwait until 11am just to be on the safe side then back on the phone it'll be. 
18 REPLIES 18
TaWasNeUK
Pioneer
Options
LOL watch out did the same and got and email this morning saying due to unforeseen circumstances we can not deliver your order funny as they say they had my order waiting so on the phone in the morning to find what the hell is going on really pi**ed as I have been buying Samsung pruducts for over 20 year's think this may be the last time if they cannot give me a decent excuse.
Wolfman1970
Explorer
Options
Let us know how it goes with them 🤔
0 Likes
keith30
Mastermind
Options
Probably ran out of stock and therefore can't deliver on our chosen date. It happens alot when
they have high demand for the certain model and can't forfill the orders just yet.
Danny_87
Student
Options
Same for me, today was the delivery day, but both the phone and case are still marked as "Preparing dispatch" for about 3 days now...
Wolfman1970
Explorer
Options
They need to email customers sooner instead of just leaving us hanging. We shouldn't have to do the running around.
Wolfman1970
Explorer
Options
Will you be contacting them today?
0 Likes
Wolfman1970
Explorer
Options
Received an email from Samsung this morning stating that due to unforseen circumstances its been delayed. They've put in a new delivery date of the 19th August whether that's just to cover themselves I don't know. I'm thinking of cancelling my order and just getting it from the 11th. I'll speak to a CS to see how long the refund takes and go from there.
0 Likes
Ade0410
Explorer
Options
I'm not sure why you're surprised about this. It happens all the time with new stuff. My S23 and Watch 5 Pro were all delayed and arrived 3 weeks after the original delivery date.
Wolfman1970
Explorer
Options
I've never pre-ordered from Samsung before so wasn't expecting a delay, especially one that long. I'm deciding whether to cancel and just buy it from 11th Aug.