Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flip 5 Delays

(Topic created on: 05-08-2023 12:01 AM)
flip5edoff
Explorer
Options

Has anyone else's Flip 5 order been delayed? Ordered on the 26th just after the launch (at about 1pm) and delivery date was showing as 4th of August (and still does now) but I got an email this morning (Friday) saying it delayed until tomorrow (Saturday).

No DPD shipping information yet so I'm not hopeful of it coming Saturday. Samsung support haven't given any reason for the delay and have just said it will be with me Saturday...we will see!

Mine should be a 512GB Cream if that makes a difference!

0 Likes
28 REPLIES 28
MRP
First Poster
Options
Hi again Jassy04.
I'm only on the Facebook site. What social media sites do you think is the best to voice our concerns. As in where Samsung will notice their company is letting ALL ITS CUSTOMERS DOWN.
0 Likes
flip5edoff
Explorer
Options

Try Twitter  @SamsungUK on there https://twitter.com/samsunguk

I finally did get my phone today, at about 8pm last night the delivery date on the order page changed to today and then at about 10pm I got an email from DPD.

0 Likes
jassy04
Student
Options
I gave my rant on Facebook. I don't have an account on twitter. But they responded back within an hour saying I should get my phone by 18th August but couldn't be more specific but should check the order status everyday when they do dispatch. They explained that demand for the phones has hit the roof beyond their expectations. So they struggling to keep up. They told me 18th August so will see if by then it arrives. That was the first and only response I got from Samsung since 4th.
0 Likes
jassy04
Student
Options
Congrats you finally have your phone. It's like having a shiny new toy to play with. Hope mine comes through soon. So did they only change the status a day before delivery?
0 Likes
Hersheykiss
First Poster
Options

An update.  I received my phone (512GB Lavender) yesterday.  If it helps to know the history - I ordered on 27th Jul with delivery date of 4th.  Was in "Order Acknowledged" stage for days after 4th.  Changed on 8th with a delivery date of 9th, and received on 10th.  

Hope you all get your phones and issues resolved soon!!

0 Likes
flip5edoff
Explorer
Options

Yes, the status only changed after I had the DPD email so the first sign it was actually going to arrive was the DPD email. 

Flip 5
First Poster
Options

One and half month waiting for  me in India. Super slow issues in their logistic operations 

0 Likes
SHIL
First Poster
Options

Same for me in india. Pre Ordered z flip 5 green on 28th July. Promised delivery date 13th August.

My sister ordered the exact same phone on 2nd August with expected delivery date of 7th September but got hers on 11th August!!?

Husband ordered fold 5 grey with my order, he received his on the 12th.

Mine was delayed to 18th August, then assured delivery by 22nd August. Phone did not arrive, I had to chase samsung yet again and was told 28th August but recieved an email stating estimated delivery date 10th September!!!! 45 days AFTER my order. I am at my wits end.

I am seriously considering lodging a complaint with the consumer court.

0 Likes
Flip 5
First Poster
Options

Seems there Make in India program hasnt kicked off well. Its really disappointing and sad that a company as big as Samsung is facing demand and supply gap. As I am writing, I am still waiting for my order to be delivered depsite of paying the charges upfront and that too in pre-order slot. 

0 Likes