Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Confused: Watch4 delivery delay text message

(Topic created on: 24-08-2021 06:45 PM)
dsss
Voyager
Options
Just got this text saying it's delayed till 9th September which is Wednesday but it says Sunday. What's more annoying is I can already see in the community people already received the watches soo early. Sooo confused now. ☹️☹️☹️

Go to solution
205 REPLIES 205
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Well now also getting some form of goodwill from Samsung...that might be £50 for the sake of now another day or two wait...
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
September 17th!!!!! They're in-stock at local Argos!!
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Me too
0 Likes
Members_iIfhcWH
Journeyman
Options

Well good news for me then - according the the order page mine is still going to be delivered on 27th Aug.

😩

GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Mine still says that too! Not a clue what's going on...
0 Likes
Alpha162
Journeyman
Options

I haven't received an update text yet (in fact, nothing at all since that mistaken 'delayed/not-delayed' text from Tues/Thurs last week 😐). But I'm perplexed too, it's in stock everywhere, and like I said in my update on the previous page, I went into the Samsung store and they emphasised having 'massive stocks' of every watch type and strap.

I've contacted support at least once-a-day since the 27th passed, no-one can tell me anything of note, and the story hasn't been consistent. Tried telling them yesterday that I wanted to raise a complaint since they have broken the pre-order Terms and Conditions, was told I would receive an email in 12-24 hours.

Alpha162_0-1630411225255.png

https://www.samsung.com/uk/info/link_terms_and_conditions_of_sale/

What's really annoying is that my order page still shows that delivery will break space and time, and is set to arrive last Friday:

Alpha162_1-1630411287787.png

Alpha162_2-1630411303590.png

Anyone been given any reason for the delays? Considering stock isn't hard to come by from Samsung shops and third parties..

GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Mine is exactly the same and I havnt heard a thing. Looking at my previous 2 text messages from them, I'm expecting one from 1800>

It's really not good - pre order early, seemingly in-stock locally (Argos/amazon for example) no confirmed delivery date.

I do wonder how many people are affected...Screenshot_20210831-161124_Amazon Shopping.jpgScreenshot_20210831-161241_Argos_28748.jpg
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
There we go...Screenshot_20210831-182353_Messages.jpg
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Bang on the predicted time for the message...!! Another week to go...
0 Likes
Helen14
Pathfinder
Options

So I was one of the "unlucky" ones that got a delay in my watch 4. Was waiting for the update text all day and voucher code. 

A few hours ago got the text to say my new delivery date is 10th sep and voucher will be sent by Friday..  not bad I thought.

Now have just received another text to say my order has been yet delayed again and now it's Thursday the 16th September and no mention of a voucher code.

The messages feel so impersonal and starting to think of just cancelling. Maybe will have more change buying in a store than online as flexible on what strap it comes with.