Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help urgently!

(Topic created on: 28-01-2023 08:19 AM)
Astrolia
First Poster
Options
I cannot sign out, remove or factory reset to fix this issue so forget about that. The problem is, I want to, but it keeps asking me to verify my account, yet the email address it is sending it to is disabled, and so even if i ask for a password, or some sort of activation link I cannot see it. Anyone knows what I can do to remove my account for good without it asking me about verifying my account since I clearly cannot?
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Astrolia ,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with this. This is a security measure to avoid others using your phone if you lost it or it get stolen. If you don't remember the credentials or don't have access to the verification email, I would recommend taking the device to your nearest Support Centre along with a copy of the proof of purchase to get this removed. If you are based in the UK you can locate your nearest one from here: Book Your Repair with an Authorised Service Centre | Samsung UK

For others countries please visit this link and select yours from the list, them look for the Contact page: SAMSUNG | Samsung UK

SneezyDing
Explorer
Options
You can try getting the phone into recovery mode. If you dont know how to get into recovery mode, here is a video of how to do this https://youtu.be/FxPYs7Jg_ZM
0 Likes