Samsung Music - New tracks not being shown

(Topic created on: 24-02-2024 01:16 PM)
Minion Kevin
First Poster
Options

Hi Everyone.

Phone is Samsung Galaxy S21 5G

Have converted music and downloaded to my PC then carried out the following:

"To transfer YouTube music to Samsung Music, you need to connect your Samsung phone with your computer by using a USB cable or file sync software. Then click the Search button in the History list to open the destination folder, and drag and drop the YouTube music downloads to the Samsung folder. After that, you can open the Samsung Music and it will automatically retrieve YouTube music records from the local folder and display them in Samsung Music".

Have done all the above but the new music is not automatically transferred into the Samsung music app.  Have tried manually transferring, connected my phone and tried "send to Samsung galaxy" nothing works.

All this used to work fine.  Would convert the music, save to PC, connect phone and click "send to Samsung Galaxy" and the music track would go straight into my playlist.  This is all I want to do, add new music to my playlist in Samsung music and this is driving me up the wall !!

Any help greatly appreciated

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Options
Have you sent any file to Samsung from pc?

Go to developer settings (in settings), and search usb options.

You might need to change a setting in there.
If I helped or solved your problem, please like or tick solved.

Have been using phones since 1993, and am self taught.

I offer advice for free, cos I think it'll help, if it doesn't, explain why, I might learn something new too.

Current phone Galaxy S22 Ultra
Previous phones: most S series, Note 2, Samsung Alpha, iPhone 3gs, far too many Nokia's!
0 Likes
Minion Kevin
First Poster
Options

I am using a converter to download music from YouTube which ends up on my pc in a folder relating to the YouTube downloader.  I then connect my phone via the usb cable to the pc and select the correct option on the phone when it notifies me, transfer of video, audio and files etc.  It used to be just a simple case then of finding the music and selecting the "send to Samsung galaxy 21 option for each tune in the folder.  The music tracks would then load into my playlist on my phone.  This dosnt happen anymore and as for samsung music automatically doing this I think this is rubbish as it does nothing.  Since all these ridiculous updates I have not been able to do any of the above.  Just dont know why these people have to mess about with something that is obviously working.  Sorry but your reply hasn't helped but thanks anyway.  I have the correct usb setting selected

0 Likes
lance78
Voyager
Options
Easier way download tubemate Apkpure.com install. It will ask you to download mp3 converter from play store log into your YouTube account through Google account download any music you like convert to mp3 saves straight to your music app
Minion Kevin
First Poster
Options

Ah, ok Lance, thanks I will give that a go

0 Likes
lance78
Voyager
Options
Did you get it sorted
0 Likes