Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconnecting fridge freezer doors

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Sara ff
First Poster
Options

Hi everyone. When we reattached the freezer door of our fridge freezer model RS68A8820SL/EU we notoced there was one electric connecter that doesnt look to connect to anything (see photo). I tried Samsung help but they said only an installer could help me and they are based nowhere near us. Does anyone have this model that could take a picture of where all the freezer door connectors should connect (there are 5 in total). Thank you so much.

20240412_111549.jpg

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options

@Sara ff: While I appreciate that it might not be ideal based on your location, I strongly advise reaching out to a Service Centre near you to arrange for the fridge freezer doors to be fitted. This will ensure that the device remains in warranty, and avoids any potential safety issues that might arise from attempting this yourself. This does fall under our Community policy on dangerous DIY/unorthodox repair advice, linked below, which is purely in the interests of customer safety. 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tv/community-policy-on-dangerous-diy-unorthodox-repair-advice/m-...

0 Likes