Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HC2 issue with washer dryer

(Topic created on: 23-02-2024 06:24 PM)
Pooja1910
First Poster
Options

I have been getting HC2 issue whenever I am using my dryer in my washer dryer. Can someone please advise what I need to do? 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@Pooja1910: Please can you confirm the model number of your washer dryer? This can be found on a sticker on the inside of the door or drum. 

I haven't been able to verify what the error code HC2 means. HC refers to a water temperature issue, while HE2 means that the dryer heater has stopped functioning, as the appliance has detected that the temperature has become too hot. 

0 Likes
Pooja1910
First Poster
Options

MODEL = WD80TA046BX/EU

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Pooja1910: I have removed the image in your post for data protection purposes, as it contained key identifying information such as the serial number. I have looked into your query, and while I wasn't able to find reference to HC2, HC relates to a high temperature heating status. If this error is persistent, then please head to samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Contact us, and reach out to our Support Team, where an advisor will be able to arrange for the machine to be inspected by an authorised Samsung Engineer. 

0 Likes