Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual Cook oven NV75K5571RS

(Topic created on: 18-02-2021 07:59 AM)
Montigny111
First Poster
Options

When pre-heating the oven, or during cooking to inspect food, whenever the door is opened oven turns itself off.  Letters -dC- show o control panel. When oven is then turned on once again it takes an unreasonable amount of time to attain original set temperature.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
flickbaker
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. Did you resolve it?

0 Likes
AsadM
Options

Hi @flickbaker, thanks for reaching out, and hope you're having a great day. Are you getting the -dC- error on your oven? if so, this does appear if there's an issue with the partition, and it's not installed properly.

• If the partition is in the oven, please remove it and install it properly, making sure it is pushed in all the way. Each side of the partition should be in the third position from the top (on electric and dual fuel models), or the fourth position from the top (on gas models).
  • If the partition is not in the oven, verify nothing is pressing against the partition switch in the back of the oven.

To help you locate this, please refer to your user manual for guidance on this. 

0 Likes
Montigny111
First Poster
Options

No. I did exactly what AsadM suggested earlier. It did nothing. I decided some while ago it must be a design fault in that you HAVE to select a cooking duration each and every time although it does not suggest that anywhere. Most cooks I would suggest, have an idea how to cook and don't need someone to tell them they have to set timers each and every time the turn on the oven. It seemed to work for a while but my missus rarely uses the timer, so some times if we are to slow the oven goes off, we have to be quicker to get the item out of the oven, close the door, and be quick about when returning an item to the oven. We will not be buying another Samsung appliance. Neither would I recommend Samsung other than for their 'phones. One other thing. Samsung says it is possible to 'pyrolise' the oven when it needs cleaning. I wouldn't suggest you do so unless your item is still under warranty; the glass door blew out having shattered. A week's delay or so before a new door was supplied and fitted.  "Dual Cook" sounds good, but it is not practical to my mind. Good luck.

0 Likes
Montigny111
First Poster
Options

No. i tried all that months ago, and regularly check nothing interferes with the divider. It's a bad design and bad build. Maybe Samsung have sold millions of these but there are much better ovens out there made by manufacturers who don't build TV's, Cameras and 'phones. Stick to what you know.

0 Likes
flickbaker
First Poster
Options

No, even the main oven does the same and switches off if door opened for more than a couple of seconds, which it didn't do when I first got it. In dual oven mode it used to let me open the oven, take out eg roast potatoes without switching off. It has got worse now. Thanks for your input everyone. It looks like this is a common fault with this model. It is still under  warranty so an engineer is the next step. Did anyone else try a Samsung engineer under warranty?

0 Likes