Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warranty status query

(Topic created on: 24-07-2022 12:37 AM)
xectis
First Poster
Options

I've registered my phone but cannot find the warranty status. I don't see an option on this website. Can anyone help or give me a direct page link. I just need to know how long is the current warranty.

Thanks

0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
I've never found that information in my Samsung account but if you go to the link below you can work it out yourself as it lists the length of warranty on each product.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/warranty/

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Samsung provide a limited 2 year manufacturers warranty from the purchase date of your phone @xectis 

There isn't a section you can for example key in your imei number / phone details etc as far as I'm aware to check how long you have left on a warranty.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Solution
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
I've never found that information in my Samsung account but if you go to the link below you can work it out yourself as it lists the length of warranty on each product.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/warranty/
0 Likes
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Samsung provide a limited 2 year manufacturers warranty from the purchase date of your phone @xectis 

There isn't a section you can for example key in your imei number / phone details etc as far as I'm aware to check how long you have left on a warranty.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
xectis
First Poster
Options

The phone is second hand so I'll contact the original owner. Thanks to everyone.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@xectis: No problem. If you're unable to obtain proof of purchase for the phone which contains the purchase date, then I recommend getting in touch with our Help Desk via samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Contact us. If you have your model, serial and IMEI number to hand (located in Settings > About phone), then an advisor will be able to verify your remaining warranty status. 

0 Likes
awalnoor65
First Poster
Options
Wouldn't it be simpler to display this information next to my device on samsung website?
0 Likes