Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung pay not working

(Topic created on: 21-08-2021 12:56 AM)
Leeuk
Pioneer
Options
Samsung pay is in German and I can't set it up...I used Google translate and says I need to do a software update but there isnt any update and it's in German anyways. Need help as Samsung pay is my got too I use it everyday
34 REPLIES 34
JohnMalys
Pioneer
Options
None work so far, also can't register phone for Samsung Care Plus as it doesn't recognise the IMEI or Serial Number
Jayvee999
Explorer
Options
I have just spoken to them. They said I must have put my sim card in the phone after I transfered all my data using Samsung Switch. the only way around it is to reset the phone again with the sim card in or wait for a software update. I don't fancy resetting it again as it took me hours updating all my banking and card apps. They also said I wouldn't be able to register for Samsung Care until the update
0 Likes
JohnMalys
Pioneer
Options
Thanks for the update Jayvee, like you the messing around doesn't appeal so guess just wait it out. Especially as I swapped my sim from my Note to Fold before starting the process. That said, I'll probably get impatient this evening and do it anyway!
0 Likes
Members_JkRYRXZ
Student
Options

Hello, I got my phone yesterday - I have the same issue. I went into Samsung and they used their display models and their own personal models and found that they all had the same issue.

I will follow the advice and reset my phone and let you all know how I get on. I really don't think this will fix the issue - I think the Samsung workers just like to come up with an excuse so they don't look incompetent.

0 Likes
Natmanclax
Explorer
Options
Please do let us know, I have the issue too on my Fold 3.
0 Likes
JACKMOTO
First Poster
Options
Did it work?
0 Likes
alcabcucu
Explorer
Options

Hello, I'm from Spain.

I also received my Z Flip 3 yesterday. I started it without inserting de SIM Card (physical) and I'm experiencing the same issue. I've tried everything I found on this and other forums, but I've been unable to solve this.

I even tried resetting to default factory settings with the SIM inserted and reinstalling everything thing again, and it did not work, either. I'm very, very mad with Samsung, as I spent more than 6 hours fighting with this and reconfiguring my z flip.

Very nice phone, indeed. But I'm so angry I think I'll turn back the phone and ask for a refund.

Best regards.

0 Likes
Gilbs1
Pioneer
Options
I won't be doing it again, I'll wait for the update
0 Likes
Reepers
Journeyman
Options
Same issue in my Fold 3. Samsung pay will not load and has a load written in German!
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

Hi all. Please can you try following the link below and attempting the steps in the accepted solution. Let me know how you get on.

Solved: No Samsung Pay, no updates, stuck with EUX European CSC - Samsung Community

0 Likes