Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Music not showing on cover screen

(Topic created on: 27-01-2022 03:04 PM)
kc364
First Poster
Options
When i am playing music through Samsung Music, the widget on the cover screen of my z flip3 does not show that anything is playing, instead of showing the current song it simply says "no music is playing", not allowing me to skip a track or see what is playing at all. has anyone else got this issue?
Go to solution
44 REPLIES 44
Kingpinxx
Explorer
Options

I think i did it right but still not showing playback controls on cover screen. Don't know what I'm doing wrong!?? 

Screenshot_20220225-095758_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
QueenKeyz
Student
Options

I Uninstalled and reinstalled the app that worked for me.  

Kingpinxx
Explorer
Options

Queen, I did that before and didn't fix it.😪 maybe I'll try it again! Glad yours fixed. Thanks! 

0 Likes
CMD VRGordon
First Poster
Options

I was having the same problem and this resolution work for me.  Thanks!

den_336647
Student
Options

@LAR25 wrote:
Hey, I had the exact same problem. What worked for me is if you go Settings > Apps> your chosen music app > turn on notifications> Notifications categories > turn on playback notifications (can turn off the other notifications you don't want) and should work. I've done this with all my music and podcast apps, they all work now!

you are awesome! thanks a lot! works for me now

Members_ThtcmLS
First Poster
Options

Lar25 thank you, it worked 😃

Kingpinxx
Explorer
Options

Which resolution did you do that worked for you? I have tried everything and mine still won't work. 

0 Likes
den_336647
Student
Options

Settings > Apps> your chosen music app > turn on notifications> Notifications categories > turn on playback notifications (can turn off the other notifications you don't want) 

this, from LAR25 works, for whatever music app, in whatever resolution, hope it works for you now as it worked for the rest of us

Kingpinxx
Explorer
Options

Ty for your response. I did the steps outlined by Lars. Didn't work for me, glad everyone else was successful. 

Screenshot_20220412-083958_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
Reesak
First Poster
Options

Thank you for this comment. I am happy to say mine now works after following your instructions. Eternity grateful 🙏