Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Music not showing on cover screen

(Topic created on: 27-01-2022 03:04 PM)
kc364
First Poster
Options
When i am playing music through Samsung Music, the widget on the cover screen of my z flip3 does not show that anything is playing, instead of showing the current song it simply says "no music is playing", not allowing me to skip a track or see what is playing at all. has anyone else got this issue?
Go to solution
44 REPLIES 44
EPRN
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20220720-113234_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
Coleoss
First Poster
Options

@den_336647 wrote:

Settings > Apps> your chosen music app > turn on notifications> Notifications categories > turn on playback notifications (can turn off the other notifications you don't want) 

this, from LAR25 works, for whatever music app, in whatever resolution, hope it works for you now as it worked for the rest of us

this worked perfectly for me, thank you 😁

0 Likes
cpollick
Journeyman
Options

I had the same problem. I changed the notifications in the Apps/Spotify to Allowed and then it worked on the cover screen 

0 Likes
MisterB66
First Poster
Options

@LAR25 wrote:
Hey, I had the exact same problem. What worked for me is if you go Settings > Apps> your chosen music app > turn on notifications> Notifications categories > turn on playback notifications (can turn off the other notifications you don't want) and should work. I've done this with all my music and podcast apps, they all work now!

This worked for me

DMari
First Poster
Options

This solution worked for me. Thank you so much for sharing!

0 Likes