Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New fold 3 is great but spoiled by a problem with the internal screen protector

(Topic created on: 31-08-2021 11:17 PM)
Shenarah
Explorer
Options
I love my new Galaxy Fold 3 and it does feel very premium.  It is,  however,  spoiled by an issue where the internal screen protector doesn't seem to be adhering just above the quick launch in the top right of the screen.  It spoils the look.  What can I do about it? 

I took a photo but cannot post it here. ☹
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
J93
Explorer
Options
Honestly , just remove , let me know how u get on and yes s pen works a charm no damage or scratches
Shenarah
Explorer
Options
OK. Thanks for your help.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Best of luck @Shenarah 

At least if you intend to remove the screen protector you do this as an informed choice and know the potential pitfalls.

Best of luck. 🤞

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
You can go to a samsung store centre and they should replace the screen protector. Apparently you can get them to come to you. Not tried it. I wouldn't have the screen bare tbh. There seems to be many mixed messages about the removal of the inner screen protector. Not sure legalities relating to warranty as it's removable and a screen protector......many phones have a basic one in the box that comes off or is used longer. They don't last forever so for a company to say that removal of such will void warranty is really weird.
Xxx
0 Likes
Shenarah
Explorer
Options
Thanks for all your replies. I have no Samsung stores near me. I have, however removed the screen protector and it is much better without it. I think it will be safe as I never leave the phone around with it open. I can always install another one at some later date if I feel that it is needed.
J93
Explorer
Options
Glad you have rectified your issue