Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What I miss about Samsung (spoiler alert it ain’t customer service)

(Topic created on: 20-02-2024 10:34 AM)
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

Just thought I would post about what I miss with Samsung and what I don’t miss now I have been forced over to the other side. 
I miss the call waiting feature when it tells you someone is on the phone. Edge lighting, customisable AOD and the biggest thing is the ability to use the phone in landscape on most apps and screens even the call screen. Samsung has some great software features that make your life easier like even the phone vibrating when picked up when you have notifications. What I dont miss is the poor durability the accessories and the none exist customer service. Would I have a Samsung again mainly no and unfortunately that’s due to horrendous customer service and that is the number one reason. If customer service was taken out the mix I would go and get an s24 ultra all over again. Even if I was given some kind of compensation for what happened that would have changed my view. For comparison when Apple screwed up they send me 14 pro max for free. What have I had from Samsung despite my complain absolutely nothing and it makes me sick 🤢 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
PadraigS
First Poster
Options
Hang on, Samsung employs people to deal with Customers?
0 Likes
tam1953
Navigator
Options
If you enjoy talking to walls try samsung customers service,
You wont be able to tell the difference,, wall or human ??!!?
0 Likes
Piper123
Maestro
Options
Since when??? 🤪🤪🤪
0 Likes
Piper123
Maestro
Options
Get more response out of a wall and more of a resolution 🤪🤪🤪
0 Likes
MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
You can use paragraphs if you like. I don't mind. 🎈

MB
0 Likes
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
I still love my phone, I would use Apple only if Samsung didn't exist, but I hope they will exist for a very long time and keep to flourish. The next phone I would consider could be Google but I don't feel they are as powerful as Samsung or Apple, but Google would be a last resort if anything, because they are the next reliable company. Tbh I would never go for the Chinese devices unless I would be really really broke, because I didn't have very good experience with them, software related. Even Chinese companies have prices comparable with Samsung and Apple and for a few extra pounds I would still go with the ones I feel they are more reliable.
0 Likes