Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung trio claim

(Topic created on: 14-12-2023 08:49 PM)
Members_AOAQLqH
First Poster
Options

I got the s23 with the trio claim i received my earbuds no cash back yet and i cant seem to get a code for disney plus please can anyone help 

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
AcS23
First Poster
Options
Can't help got my s23 today, how long did the ear buds take to arrive? Cheers
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Got it from where? 

0 Likes
Mustafiz
First Poster
Options
Did you get the erabuds just by claiming the cashback? Or you had to do something else to get that? And how many days after getting the phone you got the buds delivered? Please answer.
cdav
Pioneer
Options
I've also not had cashback on mine bought at similar time. Have had earbuds though. I'm sure it mentioned January on something. Try looking at my earlier post re disney though.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/mobile-apps-services/samsung-boost-issues-disney-help/td-p/87847...
0 Likes
lisamc3
First Poster
Options
It says up to 45 days
0 Likes
mally29784
First Poster
Options
I've had the buds too but wanted the cash back was worried I filled it out wrong. So I will have the cash back too??
0 Likes
Lowla
First Poster
Options
I received my earbuds just before Christmas but no sign of cashback so not sure. I managed to set up Disney through the samsung account bit of a faff but got there. Does anyone know how to get the cashback/amazon offer ?
0 Likes
alipaliwali
First Poster
Options
Ive received my ear buds with no notification they were arriving. No cash yet either. It does say 45 days for the rewards plural. Let's see
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@alipaliwali: For the delivery of the Buds, you should have received a Royal Mail tracker via email. The claim tracking page won't update to reflect the delivery of the Buds, and will only 'complete' when the cashback has been awarded. 

0 Likes