Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung care + Horrific Customer Service.

(Topic created on: 15-03-2024 09:55 AM)
Dovwilson
Explorer
Options
So yesterday I phoned Samsung care to attempt to get a new screen for my S23 ultra 516g,what a horrific experience. 
The woman that answered the phone hardly spoke a word of English, and told me I would be without a phone for 5 days despite a Samsung Experience store being less than 10 miles from where I live,this took around 25 minutes to get this information due to the language barrier.
As a 13 years (and many many Samsung devices),customer, I find it unbelievable that Samsung find this acceptable, especially when I discover other insurers off a home service where they arrive at your address,take the phone in the back of a van and fix it there and then!!!!

So I have not gone ahead with the claim and intend to cancel Samsung care for all my devices.
5 REPLIES 5
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
5 days! That's horrendous.
0 Likes
JerryS
Voyager
Options
Do they not let you drop it off at an Experience store and do a while you wait repair? I've wondered how this works, is it a completely separate company that would do the repair?
0 Likes
Dovwilson
Explorer
Options
Going to an experience centre for a repair while you wait would be perfect.
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
An experience store wouldn't normally do this type of work.
Putting a screen protector on etc some do this.
It would have to be sent to a Samsung approved repair agent that uses genuine Samsung parts to be assessed and repaired. Hence the 5 days.
In some areas, there are mobile repair services. But this would likely take a while to just get an appointment.
I haven't had to have a repair recently. But my Note 20 Ultra needed a new screen, and the process went quicker than the 5 days for me.
Unfortunately for me they refused to cover it under the warranty. So I had to pay for the work. Not cheap
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Samsung cam arrange a home visit for such a repair. Then it is done same day, in an hour or so, and the phone barely leaves your house (just to the tech van and back)

So simply ask for a home repair.
0 Likes