Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with internet after loosing WiFi signal

(Topic created on: 14-03-2024 07:18 AM)
DigitalPiter
First Poster
Options

I've just bought my Samsung S23. Generally it's great screen, performance, camera, etc.

I have one issue which is very annoying. When I go out from my home and loose access to my WiFi even that mobile data is enabled I don't have access to internet. I need to switch off mobile data and turn it on and after that internet works.

I updated software to latest version. 

Restarted phone, network settings, still the same issue. I don't want to reset phone to factory settings as I already have a lot of apps that I'm using on it and it will cause issues on my side.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
DigitalPiter
First Poster
Options

Yes, I found more such topics on Internet, seems to be very popular issue.

It's sad that for such expensive phone there is such problem with basic functionality. 

0 Likes
Tractor777
Explorer
Options
May not help in your case but I found the intelligent wifi settings caused me far more problems than they solved. Turning those off helped, might be worth a try
0 Likes
DigitalPiter
First Poster
Options

Can you give some details ?

0 Likes
Tractor777
Explorer
Options
I found with the intelligent WiFi on it kept dropping the WiFi and connecting to mobile data even when I was in the house near the WiFi. I found the intelligent WiFi settings were causing problems for me and turning them off had sorted those problems out.
0 Likes