Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Members_V8e1rZo
Student
Options

Good afternoon friends. I would like to ask you, maybe there are people like me here who have found a solution to the problem. I recently bought a Samsung S23 6 days ago and noticed that the battery holds a charge for 5 hours, and this is only from gatherings on the Internet, TikTok, Telegram. There are no complex programs, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and 5G are always turned off. This also causes the battery to become hot, but I saw that this is due to the new 6.1 update. Please clarify this for me, because on YouTube they praise the battery of this phone.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
How do you connect to the internet, Tik Tok or Telegram if your WiFi and 5G is always off?
0 Likes
Members_V8e1rZo
Student
Options

Use 4g but not 5g.

0 Likes
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
After only 6 days of ownership, your phones battery will still be in its learning mode. After that you should see an improvement in battery life. However, if you are constantly using mobile data to surf the internet or use Tik Tok and Telegram then this will impact battery life considerably. If you must use social media, which eats battery life btw, then consider using Wi-Fi when possible as this uses less power than 4G. Also consider restricting background usage for your social media apps.
0 Likes
Members_V8e1rZo
Student
Options

We'll see in a week or two how the phone behaves, I hope everything will be better. Thx for you 

0 Likes
Danielhungary
Pioneer
Options

We are many in the boat. Samsung messed it up. I disabled all AI features which helped a lot. 

0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
In my personal experience, I have not encountered any significant concerns regarding battery life or performance on either the Samsung Galaxy S23 or the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. Both devices have demonstrated satisfactory performance, and I have observed improvements with the implementation of One UI 6.1.

I used the new A.I feature to write this ☝️🤓😅🤣
0 Likes
Danielhungary
Pioneer
Options

Actually I felt there was something off your comment while reading. Artificial language. So no surprise. And congratulations, you are the first I hear about not having the issue.

tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Well, I am not the only one enjoying One UI 6.1.
I sincerely hope that those of you who are experiencing issues will have them resolved soon.
Danielhungary
Pioneer
Options

Is it even allowed texting with AI here? It is a very annoying feeling actually. 

0 Likes