Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Next Alarm on Always on Display and Lock Screen

(Topic created on: 25-02-2023 01:51 PM)
Atcy
Pioneer
Options

It would be great to be able to show the next alarm on the Always on Display and Lock Screen permanently. Right now, it is only possible via widgets which needs tapping the lock screen. It would be so more much more convenient to have the option to show the next alarm all the time.

Cheers!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Atcy
Pioneer
Options

One ui 6.1 has a new type of built-in widgets to put on the lock screen/aod (these are always visible as opposed to the already existing lock screen widgets in one ui 6.0 and earlier that only show after tapping the clock). One of the new widgets is next alarm. You can add these via 'edit lock screen' in the settings. I'll attach screenshots and mark this as a solution for future reference. 

1000035599.jpg

1000035598.jpg

View solution in context

27 REPLIES 27
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Atcy. I appreciate you taking the time to suggest this feature.

I have noted your suggestion and passed it on to our Research & Development Team to see if it can be incorporated into a future update. I've also asked whether there is perhaps an existing setting that can be amended to help you display your next alarm without the use of a widget - just in case I've overlooked something.

I'll update the thread when I get feedback from the team.

Atcy
Pioneer
Options

@PaulM1 Thank you!

PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Atcy.

I hope you are keeping well. 👍

Our developers have updated us, saying that they'll keep monitoring the market to check if similar feature requests appear. If there will be more users interested in this option, they will certainly consider introducing it in due course.

If you have any questions at all, please let me know. 

Mauro Zanchetta
Explorer
Options

I want this too. 

Atcy
Pioneer
Options

Thank you, can you forward this also to the Good Lock/Lock Star team? Thank you! 

0 Likes
Elisa_
First Poster
Options

I also need it.

_sc_
First Poster
Options

I need this too. Used to have it on my motorola phone.

MojoRaisin
Student
Options
Could definitely do with this on the always on display.

Also if there's a timer or stopwatch running on AOD too.

I've switched back to Samsung after having a pixel 6, and while the pixel 6 was the worst phone I've ever had, the always on display content was good.

Next alarm, countdown timer and stopwatch would all be shown and it was nice to be able to see that information at a glance.

Garbage aside from that though
BobT36
Journeyman
Options

I concur. This should need to wait for "more research into the market", it's an obvious, sensible feature. 

Make it Optional (AOD / Lock screen settings or Good Lock) and everyone's happy.