Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JUNE UPDATES

(Topic created on: 09-06-2023 07:42 AM)
Renars
Voyager
Options
Hi all.
Sorry for silly question but did someone get June updates for S23 Ultra? There was info that 5 of June will be but still nothing. Any advice please.
Many thanks 
11 REPLIES 11
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Nothing available yet as far as I can see @Renars 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s23-series/june-update. 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s23-series/s23u-june-update. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Absolutely shocking, still no June update. Thought it being the flagship phone it would be the 1st to receive it at start of every month.
KP_76
Voyager
Options
You're not gonna experience serious issues with your phone by not getting an update exactly the first day of each month. Your phone OS already has layers of security. Plus, bug fixes and updates on certain aspects of the phone sometimes can take a little longer than 4 weeks.

Let's not go down the route of the OnePlus complainers, who get annoyed when an update doesn't arrive at an exact time.
keith30
Maestro
Options
I think the Z flips and Z folds are the first ones getting it.
Gary_C
Pioneer
Options
Yeah,I read they've had the June Update.
deadpool3049
Voyager
Options
The thing is z flips and folds may have gotten this months updates already and I believe the s22 has as well but I believe this month's update for the 23 ultra is going to be a big one so we may just need to wait
deadpool3049
Voyager
Options
Please let's not go down that road of oneplus complainers samsung have improved there game on updates for phones
keith30
Maestro
Options
I have the S22ultra and I haven't had the June update as yet. The software updates gets sent out in batches so not everyone gets them at the same time, it also depends what network carrier your phone is with and locked or unlocked.
Sirfoxelot
Pathfinder
Options
Wondered this myself. Still waiting for any sign of it 😂