Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth Voice Call Connection Issue with Samsung S21 Ultra and RLink 2: Seeking Solutions

(Topic created on: 24-12-2023 06:31 PM)
Members_cFobvhA
First Poster
Options

I'm reaching out to share a recent issue I've encountered with my Samsung S21 Ultra after a recent software update, specifically concerning its Bluetooth connectivity with the RLink 2 radio device during voice calls. While the Bluetooth connection itself seems stable for music and other functions, I've been facing difficulties when attempting to make or receive voice calls through the RLink 2 system.

The problem arises as a persistent clicking noise during voice calls, rendering communication almost impossible. I've taken various troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue, including:

1. Resetting Phones: Attempted multiple resets on both the Samsung S21 Ultra and the RLink 2 system to re-establish a fresh connection.

2. Unpairing and Pairing: Removed the Bluetooth pairing and reconnected the devices several times to ensure a proper link.

3. Software Updates: Ensured that both devices have the latest software updates installed, hoping that any potential bug fixes might address this issue.

Despite these efforts, the problem persists, and it's not isolated to my Samsung S21 Ultra, as similar issues have been reported with the S23 as well.

I value the convenience and functionality of having a seamless Bluetooth connection, especially during voice calls while driving. This issue has posed an inconvenience, and I'm keen to explore any additional troubleshooting steps or insights from the community that might help in resolving this issue.

Has anyone else experienced a similar problem with their Samsung S21 Ultra or other devices connected to the RLink 2 system? If so, I'd greatly appreciate any suggestions or solutions that have worked for you in overcoming this Bluetooth voice call issue.

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0