Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s23 volume control

(Topic created on: 19-12-2023 09:29 PM)
freetalk
Journeyman
Options
How can I adjust volume, eg calls or music, without using the side keys? Thank you
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
settings>sounds and vibrations>sound
0 Likes
freetalk
Journeyman
Options
Thank you. But I should have said how to control volume while music is playing or while on a call
0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
ah, to do that press volume up or down> 3 dots> select which app or setting you wanna change eg ringtone/system
0 Likes
MKS22Ultra
Pathfinder
Options
When you say without using side keys, do you mean to ask without touching the phone at all? Because you don't want to use the volume button for adjusting volume which is bit strange !!!

You can do it by going in settings but by pressing the volume key on side is much easier mate. 😂
0 Likes
freetalk
Journeyman
Options
Thank you for your reply. I'm looking for some sort of on screen volume adjustment that does the same thing as the side volume keys
0 Likes
todogs007
First Poster
Options
You can use bixby
0 Likes
MKS22Ultra
Pathfinder
Options
You can download goodlock app and use touch macro in Bixby routine that will open volume control automatically when you get a call.
But again I am struggling to understand if you can touch your screen then why not side key...
0 Likes
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

If you install GoodLock, under the One Hand Operation+ module, you can add, Quick Launcher to appear when you swipe from the right of left side of your screen.Screenshot_20231220_234651_Microsoft Launcher.jpg

Watch4 Classic
Galaxy S24 Ultra / 512 GB / Microsoft Launcher / Spigen Thin Fit case
0 Likes