Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery drain after One UI 6.1 update S23 Ultra

(Topic created on: 07-04-2024 03:21 PM)
czanek
First Poster
Options
I'm experiencing a huge change in battery behaviour in my S23 Ultra after the One UI 6.1 update!

It's terrible! The battery life was excellent before the update, now - the phone barely survives a day, I have to charge it up during a day, it never happened before.

This has to be related to the update. I hope Samsung will fix this ASAP as this really cripples the phone!

If the fix won't happen, and some rumors turn out to be true (Samsung trying to push users to get a new gen phone) it'll be my last Samsung phone! I've paid so much money for the highest model only to have my battery life cut almost in half by a software update one year after! Insane.
409 REPLIES 409
Andrea404
First Poster
Options

I updated last night, 11th April 2024. Battery life is dreadful since this update! 

0 Likes
AuldDub
Pioneer
Options

It's an absolute travesty,  Samsung need to sort this asap. 

0 Likes
Primus1
First Poster
Options

Same happened to my phone, especially while watching youtube ! 2 hours of Youitube drains 40% of the battery. If it wasn't made delibiretaly then I do not know what this is.

AuldDub
Pioneer
Options

Exact same problem.  I'm off work today, phone at 86% at 8am. Two hours of youtube and battery was down to  48%. 

Absolutely criminal. 

13MagicPotions
First Poster
Options

My S23 Ultra also is having the same battery drain bug /heating up after 6.1 update.

SAMSUNG PLS FIX!!!!

KMA1842
First Poster
Options

I do have the same problem, it is so annoying, where is Samsung robot to reply 

Members_4z2il6U
First Poster
Options

Samsung go to the Wrong Way with this...before the update 6.1 AI my S23 Ultra Was the Best Phone ever ....i wanna downgrade ........tired of battery problems

Members_3tSFSjt
Apprentice
Options

Are you sure of that? Does Samsung know about the battery drain after UI 6.1? 

0 Likes
Trucker_3500
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same problem to 

Options

do you really think apple and iPhone are absent from this kind of update problems or you kidding bruh😆

0 Likes