Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound Lagging/Audio Not in Sync for Videos

(Topic created on: 17-03-2022 07:31 AM)
BasicZero
Pioneer
Options

Ok, so I've been noticing this recently and it's becoming more obvious. When I play YouTube videos or any videos on my S22 Ultra the audio is always a little late or further ahead than the person that's speaking on the video. It's much worse on my Galaxy Buds pro. Does anyone else have this issue?

I'm on the newest update with the ability to disable the game optimization service.
Just for an update
This issue no longer happens to me. Its been patched from what I know.
345 REPLIES 345
AngelDeLaMuerte
Explorer
Options
Hi! Check the settings and see if "Extra Dim" is turned on, if so switch it off.
0 Likes
EnesOkyay
Explorer
Options

everything as it should be. The problem is on netflix, it's extremely dark. After the update, audio and video synchronization started to be problematic.

0 Likes
AngelDeLaMuerte
Explorer
Options
Hmm that's weird, I didn't experience that. Audio and video can be fixed by restart but it's temporary solution. I will try to talk to samsung about it. Try reinstalling Netflix + clear cache. If that doesn't help dunno what will.
0 Likes
Mayers
Journeyman
Options
When I play videos there is a delay/lag
Mayers
Journeyman
Options
I thought it was just on YouTube but it's videos in general , Is that all it is, I'll check it out,.
0 Likes
Mayers
Journeyman
Options
Seems to be in sync now 😃, hopefully stays that way 😃
Gibbsy
First Poster
Options

Having the same issue, S22 Ultra bought in the UK, fully updated.

0 Likes
serestor
Apprentice
Options

I have the same issue since the recent update audio and video is completely out of sync

Dan-
First Poster
Options

Mine does it on all vids now. Started with prime but yea. Since the update..

0 Likes