Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Sound Lagging/Audio Not in Sync for Videos

(Topic created on: 13-03-2022 04:05 PM)
BasicZero
Pioneer
Options

Ok, so I've been noticing this recently and it's becoming more obvious. When I play YouTube videos or any videos on my S22 Ultra the audio is always a little late or further ahead than the person that's speaking on the video. It's much worse on my Galaxy Buds pro. Does anyone else have this issue?

I'm on the newest update with the ability to disable the game optimization service.
Just for an update
This issue no longer happens to me. Its been patched from what I know.
Go to solution
345 REPLIES 345
JørgenRR
Student
Options

Yeah and its not bluetooth, since that is normal to have lag. Its the phone speaker itself right?

Members_u60MqZa
First Poster
Options

This described it perfectly. A little stutter at the beginning and from that point on the audio is about 0.5 seconds late

Members_hKBCShA
First Poster
Options

I have same issue

0 Likes
Members_xfJsJap
First Poster
Options

It's happening to me also. This is so annoying

Also I still have lag when scrolling in twitter etc

0 Likes
co55ack
Student
Options

Same as everyone else. All good, but after update. Restart helps only temporarily. Will try to wipe cache in the evening 

mashdk
Pioneer
Options

Are anyone experiencing this issue without ever connecting a Bluetooth headset or car connection or other Bluetooth sound connection? 

Me and another one experiencing this issue are wondering if it is related to that?

We both "solved" the problem yesterday by wiping the System Cache as described previously in the thread.

But today the other guy got the issue back after using his Buds all day. 

I didn't have the issue, so I tried connecting my Buds, and now there's a slight lag again. 

John19691969
Hotshot
Options
Why do people keep talking about a fix coming for god's sake you should not be paying out over £1100 or more for defective phone then hope that a software fix comes out before your 21 day return period runs out ..then repair only if that fix never comes ...Wake Up People !!
AngelDeLaMuerte
Explorer
Options
They introduced this bug with latest software update. It happens to a lot, samsung isn't the worst, check Google and their Pixel devices.
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
🤦🤦🤦🤦
0 Likes
EnesOkyay
Explorer
Options

On netflix, the screen brightness is too dark. are you experiencing this problem?

0 Likes