Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Benefit earbud

(Topic created on: 13-03-2022 05:30 PM)
Members_CgjddNl
First Poster
Options

I bought my galaxy s22 ultra 22 during the promotion period, i Have entered the registration for the benefits earbud its been two weeks since, no confirmation email to show that it's been received. And haven't  received any verify.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Please check any relevant spam email inboxes @Members_CgjddNl 

When a person makes a claim they'll get an automated email from Samsung confirming they've received the claim.

Then following this will be another email confirming a successful claim or email asking for further information. 

If you haven't received either then it sounds like something has glitched.

Either fill out the claim form again and or contact the Samsung Online Shop Team and they'll ask the Samsung Promotions Team for you or their maybe an online support page you can use to contact the Promotions Team for your region.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
Did you get a reference number at the end of the registration process?
Like @BandOfBrothers said above, please check your spam/junk folder.

You should have also received a text message

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
0 Likes
mieloncom
Pathfinder
Options
You should be receiving email and text message with your claim confirmation. If you didn't receive confirmation maybe something wrong. You can try to claim second time and you can write IMEIL number slot 2 but better contact with them first.

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers/en-GB/support/contact
0 Likes
Ty2022
Navigator
Options
I got mine on Saturday,got an email saying you are number 79,couple of hours later,I got them,email was from a company called Yodel
0 Likes