Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Sound Lagging/Audio Not in Sync for Videos

(Topic created on: 15-03-2022 07:51 PM)
BasicZero
Pioneer
Options

Ok, so I've been noticing this recently and it's becoming more obvious. When I play YouTube videos or any videos on my S22 Ultra the audio is always a little late or further ahead than the person that's speaking on the video. It's much worse on my Galaxy Buds pro. Does anyone else have this issue?

I'm on the newest update with the ability to disable the game optimization service.
Just for an update
This issue no longer happens to me. Its been patched from what I know.
345 REPLIES 345
Felipe1307
Journeyman
Options
I fixed just by cleaning the phone's cache.

For people who doesn't know how to:

(You might need to connect to a computer or laptop before starting)

1. Turn off your phone

2. Press and hold both the Volume Up key and the Power key until the logo displays

3. Press the Volume down key until you get to the option "Wipe cache partition" and press the power key.

4. After that, select the option "Reboot system now" and it should work just fine after the phone restart.

okwhatever
Explorer
Options

I have another but yet simmilar issue. Began after updated (before that it was doing ok). While connected VIA Bluetooth to my car, it laga randomly every 3 to 5 seconds. This is simply unbearable and unbelieveable that premium top tier phone Has so many problems

Wenkenbach
Student
Options

Noticed same thing. Audio lagging on Instagram, WhatsApp, YouTube, since the GOS removal update.

Wenkenbach
Student
Options

Noticed same thing. Audio lagging on Instagram, WhatsApp, YouTube, since the GOS removal update.

mashdk
Pioneer
Options

Just to confirm, that one more user here with the issue. 

Also, I also find that the problem is a short pause in the start of the video stream, while the audio stream continues, causing sound to be ahead of video. 

This definitely needs a fix from Samsung. 

mashdk
Pioneer
Options

I want to suggest, that everyone with the issue makes an Error Report in Samsung Members app. 

Sam1110
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue, noticed it after the update. The video pauses at the start, the sound keeps running. By the end the sound stops and video plays in silence.

AngelDeLaMuerte
Explorer
Options
Hi,
So I noticed since last update when I watch videos on at least YouTube and Netflix the sound plays before the video which is very annoying. Did anyone else noticed it?
capten_masin
Apprentice
Options

I'm having the exact same issue, it's getting to the point I don't want to watch content on my phone 

Happens on youtube, Netflix, Facebook videos, Instagram, Snapchat videos 

So far just anything with audio and video

capten_masin
Apprentice
Options

Worth noting I'm not using ear buds when trying this, just the phone speakers