Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Sound Lagging/Audio Not in Sync for Videos

(Topic created on: 13-03-2022 04:05 PM)
BasicZero
Pioneer
Options

Ok, so I've been noticing this recently and it's becoming more obvious. When I play YouTube videos or any videos on my S22 Ultra the audio is always a little late or further ahead than the person that's speaking on the video. It's much worse on my Galaxy Buds pro. Does anyone else have this issue?

I'm on the newest update with the ability to disable the game optimization service.
Just for an update
This issue no longer happens to me. Its been patched from what I know.
Go to solution
345 REPLIES 345
Dandy__
Pathfinder
Options
Maybe try to wipe phone cache
Check for updates
Reset Bluetooth settings
And if nothing works a master reset to the phone should work
Thanks
0 Likes
ItsDrMobius
Journeyman
Options

I found that the issue has been remedied since mid-July. If you are still experiencing it install Samsung Goodlock and use the "Bluetooth Metronome" which is located in the sound assistant plugin on the family's tab. The Bluetooth Metronome will allow you to manually sync your audio to video. This will not be a permanent fix and will require you to re-sync every few days but this only takes about 30 seconds. I have made this comment now 4 times on this thread and the moderators refuse to acknowledge that it is the best fix. Please share and like this comment so it hopefully gets posted and we can actually help users that may be lost. 

0 Likes
ItsDrMobius
Journeyman
Options

Use the Bluetooth Metronome feature within the Samsung Goodlock app to manually adjust your Bluetooth. I've had an S22 ultra since launch in February and found the issue to be remedied as of July. It sucks if you're still experiencing the issue but this did make it very manageable 

0 Likes
ItsDrMobius
Journeyman
Options

I have a Qualcomm version which has the same issue. It was a problem with the Bluetooth antenna delay. Samsung Goodlock>Bluetooth Metronome and the issue will be fine.

0 Likes
CarlR74
First Poster
Options
Video and sound not syncing send error reports everytime it happens take videos of it send them to tech found a hardware issues had to fight toget it repaired but it was a motherboard issue
0 Likes
willjoe
Explorer
Options

The most common reason audio and video get out of sync is due to audio processing speed. Audio often processes a lot faster than video, particularly when it comes to 4K videos. High-resolution video files take up a lot of space, and as a result, it can take longer to process a video signal than an audio signal.

Regards,

0 Likes