Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung or...

(Topic created on: 13-02-2022 08:44 PM)
Amir2099
Pioneer
Options
Hey everyone. I'm looking to upgrade from my galaxy s10 standard model and I've got an eye on the new s22 series.

However, looking at things online the performance (chipset) and battery life probably won't be as long as an IPhone 13 and I need good battery.

I dunno is it worth a switch? I feel i am looking for a reason to stay in Samsung. Lemme know what you guys think. 

I dont wanna jump all in on Apple either cos I like my Surface laptop 4 lol.

Would be extra lovely if former iPhone users can chime in with their perspective 

Much love ❤️ 
14 REPLIES 14
Al_Chappers
Apprentice
Options
The new Samsung phones are really great and well worth it in my opinion
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
Yep I agree there, I'll look into the options when I receive my S22Ultra 😀
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
I have a 5G phone and it's not affected the battery life at all. I get 5 days from my Nokia G50 even though I use it throughout the day a lot for calls, app messaging, texts etc.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Amir2099 

Perhaps view the YouTube creators reviews on what they find.

There are some 1st impressions and reviews out to look at along with some interesting articles on tech sites.

Take into account that battery usage times / stats is a subjective topic as we all use and set up our phone's differently. 

The new SoC and adaptive refresh rate capabilities on the Ultra version should bring out some really good optimisation which helps the battery.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Kam517
Student
Options
For battery point of view any Samsung with 5000MAH battery is the beast. My wife who used iPhone approx last 15 years purchased s21ultra 10 months ago and she really liked battery life is much better than anythings else in the market at that time.