Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s22 ultra keep restarting after update

(Topic created on: 16-04-2024 10:49 AM)
Kevin94Aug
First Poster
Options
After updating to one ui 6.0, S22 ultra may face the keeping restarting problem as mine did. My solution is that: Find the "about the phone" in the last of settings. Click "software status". Then find "Google play system update" to update Google play to the newest version. I guess the old google play service caused the crash.
72 REPLIES 72
Praveen k
Journeyman
Options

Hi, I have received One UI 6.1 just now and updating. Once done will let you know how the phone is behaving.

0 Likes
Praveen k
Journeyman
Options

Received One UI 6.1, Updated but still the phone is on Bootloop. No Success, even with ONE UI 6.1 the issue is not sorted.

Stoyan Penchev
First Poster
Options

I have updated to One UI 6.1 as well, but the phone keeps restarting every 15 minutes. Contacted Samsung's client service, they told me that no one has reported that problem and that I should factory reset my phone (which I ain't doing, cause it is obviously a software issue). Please, if someone has found a solution, let me know cause I had enough. 

0 Likes
Members_1cVcCzS
Apprentice
Options

Same issue. I can confirm that the issue is the wifi. Everything I turn on the wifi it seems that it goes into a boot loop right after. COME ON SAMSUNG WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOUR 5 YEARS OF PROMISED UPDATES. 

UkSingh
First Poster
Options
Mine started constantly rebooting yesterday on OneUi 6.0, battery was around 40%.

I put it on charge and this morning it was working ok again.
Managed to update to latest OneUI 6.1 with the AI stuff.

Phone worked fine all day.
However it started rebooting again this evening when battery was just under 40%.

I put it on charge again and it's working.
I've cleared cache through boot loader.

I think it might be related to an aging battery issue.
Faheem Sheikh
Explorer
Options

20240516_161057.jpg

20240516_161048.jpg

20240516_161042.jpg

20240516_161034.jpg

20240516_161021.jpg

Same problem as everyone on a S22 ultra. After update phone keeps restarting in loop. Tried every fix online with zero result. I was lucky to get screenshot of log. Maybe someone can see the problem.

Phone is in Denmark.

SAMSUNG WAKE UP AND FIX THIS ISSUE!!! 

Members_1cVcCzS
Apprentice
Options

The issue has evolved for me. 

Now even without WiFi enabled the phone is keeping restarting at random times. SAMSUNG MAYBE DO SOMETHING. 

hazinger
Navigator
Options

Same for me .. i am from germany and i cant even downgrade it or flash a stock firm with odin... 

Nairodx77
First Poster
Options

Same problem here, I read everything, no solution found, I stopped the wifi but still getting reboots. I'll go with my warranty to get it back fixed or changed. 

Natmanclax
Explorer
Options
Hi, my S22 Ultra is doing this after the 6.1 update. Was this ever resolved?
0 Likes