Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s22 ultra keep restarting after update

(Topic created on: 16-04-2024 10:49 AM)
Kevin94Aug
First Poster
Options
After updating to one ui 6.0, S22 ultra may face the keeping restarting problem as mine did. My solution is that: Find the "about the phone" in the last of settings. Click "software status". Then find "Google play system update" to update Google play to the newest version. I guess the old google play service caused the crash.
72 REPLIES 72
Straight6Petrol
Pioneer
Options
You're qualified to validate my logic here there, an issue which is sudden and affecting many people across many locations all with the same symptoms cannot be a hardware issue. Unless we all decided to drop our phones together at the same time or Samsung has a serious flaw whereby hardware cannot last past 2 years. This is almost certainly a software issue or at minimum a hardware issue caused by software but I cannot imagine Samsung would let that slip. Oh wait the green line... Then again if it was hardware you'd expect reliable and repeatable boot looping, my device is completely random. Leave it on standby for 3 days and no issue. Fire it up and start using it and you can watch YouTube for 5 hours or 5 minutes. Completely random and seems like some sort of memory leak or major but with the radio firmware
Straight6Petrol
Pioneer
Options
We all need to keep complaining people, send them crash reports every time and keep up the posts on here. All share your frustrations far and wide and let's make Samsung take note
0 Likes
Members_SU1JPz6
Student
Options

I'm not even able to access my phone anymore, as soon as I start my phone it goes on reboot... This started yesterday for me, never had any issues before this. I contacted samsung, but got more or less no help..

0 Likes
Members_20cu5aa
Student
Options

hi, same here. while my phone was in restarting loop I looked around the web for a solution because this time it seems doesn't like to stop restarting. I saw your comment and quickly taken out the sim card. the phone is back now to the normal function without restarting. did you resolve the problem?

0 Likes
posetilac
Explorer
Options

Unfortunately I still have the same issue. Honestly waiting for the new Android 6.1 to see if this would fix it

0 Likes
EnginTR
Apprentice
Options

Hi everyone. We are on the same boat here. I was just browsing when my phone failed for the first time and rebooted. I thought it was a minor glitch as the phone rebooted normally. Next morning though, I woke up to see my phone on a dead bootloop. And it could not pass the boot screen for a whole day. At some point i saw ONE UI logo on the screen and it said "erasing" under the logo. But no luck. It went back to bootloop. After flashing stock firmware 15-20 times the phone passed the boot screen and booted into recovery mode. So i cleared the cache and did a factory reset.(thank god i backed up the phone when it crashed the first time) whicj enabled me to make a clean install. However the phone went back to bootloop shortly after. So after lots of trial and error in my case it's the wi-fi that's crashing the phone and sends it into bootloop.  Right now I'm on mobile data and i've been using it for 4 days without an issue but as soon as i turn on the wi-fi sometimes immediately sometimes after  2-3hours it goes back to bootloop. Hoping one ui 6.1 will fix the problem or I'll probably root the phone and go down to android 13 and one ui 5.1 to see if that version fill fix the problem. 

0 Likes
Wenei_fromTaiwan
Apprentice
Options

進入開發者模式,把所有有關wifi的設定都關閉,就能解決重開機的問題。

BTW我在上課時想到的

0 Likes
Praveen k
Journeyman
Options

I have received software update this morning on Samsung S22 Ultra and i updated the same. Then from there on i am receiving this continuous reboot issue . I tried all the possible ways thats mentioned but of no use. For sure this is a Software issue and Samsung is least bothered.

posetilac
Explorer
Options

Hey, did you get the update to One UI 6.1?

0 Likes
Members_6wx3jPo
First Poster
Options

Nope, That was a regular monthly update and  I got a message that One UI 6.1 will be available on 11th May in my region (Norway).

But I am running on WIFi as you mentioned and no reboot issue , I have taken out the SIM. Thanks. Will keep you posted.