Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra Freezing & Screen Crashing

(Topic created on: 01-04-2022 05:17 AM)
KemL30
Apprentice
Options

Randomly my Screen freezes and when I make a call or recieve a call sometimes my screen crashes and all you see is a multi coloured pixilated screen. Very Wierd!

5 REPLIES 5
Mobz
Voyager
Options
That is weird indeed. Is that after the new update that's just been released?
0 Likes
Msi88
Pioneer
Options
I have been too experiencing screen freeze after the recent update. The amount of problems and issues Samsung has Apple never has this much issue. Every day a new issue someone reporting here
0 Likes
Members_xLn0L1B
Student
Options

Me too. Never happened with the S21 ultra. Very disappointed 

0 Likes
Sandmman
Journeyman
Options

It is quite a common problem, Samsung has yet to take action or even recognize the issue. You have a one in ten chance your device is affected it seems. 

Never depend on tools, only on brains, your own specifically, do your home work!
0 Likes
Jeff_
Navigator
Options
Update - Did you use smart switch when setting up you new phone? If you did that might be the promlem I have been having theses sort of issues since the phone was released and kept clearing the cache which did help but it was still unstable and it still crashed at random times throughout the day and night
But yesterday I bit the bullet and compleaty wiped my phone and did not copy anythink through this time just re-set up fresh and so far it's been great now and seems much snapper like a completely different phone... I put it off for so long as I had a lot of things to redo but it has fixed it now I am sure... Give it a try and good luck.
0 Likes