Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S22 Ultra camera crashing

(Topic created on: 29-04-2022 12:21 PM)
Wilko54
Pioneer
Options
Has anyone else had an issue with their S22 Ultra restarting when you open the camera? It's done it to me a few times now.
105 REPLIES 105
Members_zeNiAK2
First Poster
Options

Hello, I seem to be having issues but its with my S22+. Camera shows all these strange white squares and rectangles and crashes constantly when in the camera app. But also if I go to use the camera in apps like whats app and supermarkets for scan on the go. Phones been away for repair and I've got a feeling its coming back with nothing being done as engineers couldn't find anything - well thats what Samsung said after I had to call them since no one told me the phone was on its way back to me (was a DPD email). Should arrive tomorrow but I'm at my wits end.

Phone is less than a month old and I literally told them about this issue 25 days from getting the phone so they have already told me its out the 21 day cooling off period. None of the trouble shooting they suggested worked. I called them last Monday and was on the phone for 2 hours while they tried to fix it, and even the guy didnt know what was going on.

Waiting for the phone to come back to call them tomorrow but I'll be making an official complaint as these phones are a lot of money and they just dont seem to care. There is clearly a bug with these cameras and its obviously some sort of software issue. They need to get this sorted.

0 Likes
Redoslaw
Journeyman
Options

In my case service replaced mainboard, so that was hardware issue. Now it's working superfast as it should 🙂 The worst thing is I had to wait so long after I bought it, and later about 3 weeks phone had to stay in service 😑

0 Likes
Members_THnQrcM
First Poster
Options

That doesn't work 

0 Likes
SpyFr
Journeyman
Options

You open this thread in February and now it's July and there is not a fix.In viber I try to take a photo to send but it freeze and reboot.Its a joke

0 Likes
MikeBr
Pioneer
Options

https://doc.samsungmobile.com/SM-S908B/EUX/doc.html

I had this update. (aug 2022)

And it is still crashing. 

0 Likes
Members_xa7oYXD
First Poster
Options

I have a new samsung ultra 512gb from netherlands mediamarkt. It is now 1 month old. Two times my phone turned off out of hisself. The second time is now while iam typing this message. And it is sometime restarting by him self and you see only the samsung logo. The first time in the morning the battery was zero procent by restarting. Then i want to charg and a restart opened my phone. For now i will see if i can restart in the morning when the battery is zero. And then i will go to mediamarkt to give the phone back. I paid more then 1200 euro

0 Likes