Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra camera crashing

(Topic created on: 14-03-2022 08:54 PM)
Wilko54
Pioneer
Options
Has anyone else had an issue with their S22 Ultra restarting when you open the camera? It's done it to me a few times now.
105 REPLIES 105
TomazDrnovsek
Explorer
Options

Yes. Connect the phone with the computer with USB and do what you did before to enter recovery mode. It's going to work. I had the same problem. When you're in recovery you can disconnect the usb. 

0 Likes
TheSlaYYer
Explorer
Options
Aha brilliant didn't think of that. Thanks. Will try tomorrow. Only one crash today despite lots of camera use ... thought for a minute the problem had gone away ... but it died about an hour ago ... so will try app thingy.
0 Likes
TheSlaYYer
Explorer
Options
I see an update has been issued today with a note to say camera stability has been improved... ive applied the update... will see how it goes!
Wilko54
Pioneer
Options
Just installed mine. Let's hope it's properly fixed.
0 Likes
Opalonys22Ultra
Apprentice
Options

Rwwelacija

0 Likes
zdun8
Pioneer
Options

I've experienced the issue as well and the proposed fix didn't help. I've installed the today's update and the problem hasn't yet returned, but my phone is super slow, do you also experience this? 

0 Likes
Wilko54
Pioneer
Options
The only problems I've had have been with the camera; I haven't experienced any others. Have you checked your battery settings? Optimised settings can slow things down.
0 Likes
Henwood79
First Poster
Options

This is not working for me. When I press the volume down and power button, it just switches my phone off. 

0 Likes
mcaldara
First Poster
Options

Use the solution linked, and disable selfie angle, this will work!

0 Likes
TheSlaYYer
Explorer
Options
Mine is still stable after several days ... and no other issues either. looking good.
0 Likes