Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with samsung pay+ monthy payment pls help!

(Topic created on: 14-04-2023 12:23 AM)
tobles123
Apprentice
Options
Hi and Help! This is my last hope.. ik it shouldn't be this hard, but I've tried to find answers on if it's possible to pay monthly for my Galaxy s22+ 256gb green and NOT YEARLY like it shows at checkout with NO luck. Its confusing because the price list give u the option for monthly payment, but at checkout, it doesn't.. can anyone else relate to this problem and/or help me? I have until 20th April until the 6 months to purchase (upon activation) samsung care+ expires so I gotta hurry!
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

What finance option did you choose when you first purchased your Samsung phone ?

i.e Klarna etc.

If this was me I'd look at the option I chose and then seek out the Terms and Conditions and small print to see if what I wanted to achieve was possible.

Then ring the finance company as it's ultimately up to them and not Samsung @tobles123 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
tobles123
Apprentice
Options
I bought it on ebay.. so I doubt they can help me.. maybe the seller can. I'll message them, but I have a feeling they'll reach the same stumbling block as me. My theory is that samsung just don't offer the monthly payment plan I initially thought they did.. shame
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@tobles123: We do offer monthly payment finance options on our mobile devices (up to 36 months), however these are only available with purchases made directly from our website at samsung.com. If you'd like to find out more, then please take a look at the link below. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/samsung-finance/

0 Likes