Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Problem after official One UI 5.0 Update s22 ultra

(Topic created on: 25-10-2022 10:44 PM)
Stoycho
Journeyman
Options
I'm UK O2 customer galaxy s22 ultra owner and last night I registered the new update, after which I have problem with internal storage, now I have no access to it and I see 0 B / 0 B internal storage.

After restart I see 150 GB / 250 GB internal storage and I can access it for several seconds and after that again my internal storage go to 0 B / 0 B and is not possible to access it.

Do someone have the same problem like me, or knows how should I fix this?
39 REPLIES 39
Thekidman96
Navigator
Options
Plug a external SSD or HDD to the phone, and back it up, and once the reset is done, plug the device in again and restore.
0 Likes
Solution
Flip1900
Apprentice
Options

I just went to the apps on settings, clicked on the 3 dots, special acess, and acess to all files was deactivated to media storage. After activating it all works properly, dumb move Samsung dumb move.

Very nice to have a flagship phone break after a big os update, and the option indicated by your support team being to factory reset a phone with sensible data being unable to backup

Stoycho
Journeyman
Options
There is no change for me, I also went to the Samsung branch and they told me to wait about two weeks for another update to be released with bug fixes
0 Likes
Stoycho
Journeyman
Options
Yeeeees.

Cool Filip1900 thanks 👏

Now and my phone is okay

:-)))))
Flip1900
Apprentice
Options
  1. Goes beyond me to understand how somebody could let this pass.
  2. All this "improvements" from my 4 year old s9 plus makes me wonder if i should just change to an iphone soon
Members_cZRClut
Apprentice
Options

I have the same problem. What is the solution?

0 Likes
Members_cZRClut
Apprentice
Options

😡
We have a lot of information that cannot be recovered. Please suggest the right solution.

Stoycho
Journeyman
Options
->Screenshot_20221031_202342_Samsung Members_1000001335_1667247931.jpg
0 Likes
Thekidman96
Navigator
Options
Bro I was replying to someone who asked how to back up his gallery and everything else. Not sure why I should help you when you are rude! And illiterate is just not true... Read my message again, and you'll realise I am not illiterate you muppet. Even tho I shouldn't help you, here is a link to back up your phone.
https://youtu.be/zbtxGwYilVA
0 Likes
Members_cZRClut
Apprentice
Options

😭

0 Likes