Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOTIFICATION SETTINGS

(Topic created on: 25-10-2022 02:11 PM)
KSC99
Journeyman
Options
PLEASE BRING BACK THE " DELIVER QUIETLY " NOTIFICATION OPTION ITS A VER VERY HELPFUL THING WHILE YOU ARE WORKING U CAN STILL SEE THE NOTIFICATION POP UP BUT DOSENT HAVE A HUGE SOUND 

PLEASE TRY TO CHANGE THE NOTIFICATIONS SETTINGS PER APP AS 

- WITH SOUND AND VIBRATION 
- DELIVER QUIETLY 
- SILIENT 

I AM PRETTY SURE I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKES THE DELIVER QUIETLY NOTIFICATION SETTING PER APP

Also for some reason I am unable to search for apps in galaxy store ... everytime I search something it goes blank on both apps and games search .... pls help me figure out whats wrong ? 

@DeveloperTeam
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Select Silent?

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You do know this the customer community site? Obviously not

Devs are NOT reading these posts
KSC99
Journeyman
Options
nah selecting silent only gives the notifications when you swipe down the notification bar

deliver quietly sends the notification on top of your phone like a pop even when you are working on different apps
keith30
Maestro
Options
Go into your settings!
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@KSC99: You could try heading to Settings > Sounds and Vibration > Volume > Notifications, and moving the Notification slider all the way to the left, to see if this makes a difference. For ease of access, you can also tap the Volume Up/Down button on the side of the phone, tap the 3 dots at the top of the volume bar, then adjust the slider with the bell symbol. Let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes
KSC99
Journeyman
Options
it helps but that stops the sound of notifications for all apps ...

I want to silence particular apps and deliver their notifications quietly when I am working or not looking at the phone

like texting apps and mails apps etc

if the developer team would just have an option for the users to choose pop-up notifications while on silent as well that would be helpful

or just add a third option below " allow sound and vibration " saying " deliver quietly " like in the previous android version that would also be helpful.

also when I am trying to search or open the galaxy store app it's crashing a lot and not letting me use the search options it's simply blank.

Screenshot_20221025_185357_Settings_1000014048_1666720466.jpgScreenshot_20221025_185359_Settings_1000014049_1666720570.jpg
gossamerfae
Student
Options

this is what i'm struggling with as well and i hate it. i only want sound for my texts but off for everything else but it won't allow me to do so anymore. stupid update

0 Likes