Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moon Pics - Low quality pictures since the 6.0 UI update

(Topic created on: 20-01-2024 11:49 PM)
BubbleBee8
Journeyman
Options
So I'm very fond of taking pics of the moon on my phone and I know that Samsung uses ai to enhance the pic but I still like the images. Since the update not only has it become harder to focus on the moon while take the pic but the actual picture the moon seems kind of disfigured with random sharp edges. Ive reset everythin but still nothing. Does anyone have any suggestions, I just want to take pictures of the moon😞
5 REPLIES 5
AtshaamY
Options

Hey @BubbleBee8.

I'd like you to clear the cache data from the Camera app. Open Settings > Apps > Tap on the sort by icon next to ‘Your apps’ > Select the switch next to Show system apps > Camera > Storage > Clear cache/data. If your issue persists, you may try a soft reset on your phone by pressing and holding the Power and Volume Down buttons for 10 seconds.

JadTheBerry
Apprentice
Options

Same issue here, were you able to get it working? 

JadTheBerry
Apprentice
Options

I tried this but it didn't work for me, still get blurry pictures and sometimes very sharpened ones with bad detail 

BubbleBee8
Journeyman
Options
No unfortunately the pictures are still blurry 😞
BubbleBee8
Journeyman
Options
There hasn't been any changed I've tried clearing cache/data and resetting all the camera app setting. It hasn't changed anything. I hope that now the S24 has come out there might be a new update that'll fix all the bugs. If not I'm not sure what else I can do I really did like taking pics but it seems the UI update isn't as compatible on the S22+