Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emergency Calls Only

(Topic created on: 22-02-2022 08:14 PM)
kieranc95
Student
Options
Hi all, I have dual sim on my s22  every now and again my vodafone (main) sim will say emergency calls only 

Sim 2 which is on 3 is working fine 

Does anyone else has this issue?
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Try switching them around in the sim 1 and sim 2 slots @kieranc95 

Also try removing the 3 sim card and see what happens.

Also as a process of elimination try your Vodafone sim in another phone if you can.

I've not tried a 2nd sim in my phone yet so can't confirm if this happens on my phone.

See if this happens everywhere or in one place as it could be a mast issue or a sim card issue.

Vodafone status-checker. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It maybe just a Network issue, with signal dropping to very low level
0 Likes
Members_wJSMZIQ
Student
Options

Same here on S22 Ultra 512Gb. It works and all of the sudden having only Emergency Calls Only signal...while second SIM works perfectly

0 Likes
kieranc95
Student
Options
Switching the sim cards around worked for me, maybe try that?
0 Likes
Kav1
First Poster
Options

I'm having exactly the same issues with dual sim,only with Vodafone,tried the suggestions below and they don't work,it's definitely specific to this phone

0 Likes
kieranc95
Student
Options
Give the sim card and metal tray bit a good wipe - just keep reconnecting it and it should go in
0 Likes
Kav1
First Poster
Options

I got fed up and switched to esim from normal sim and it's still on and off,what  a phone this is

0 Likes
Members_wJSMZIQ
Student
Options

What I actually saw is that the Sim Card for which Data is switched on is from time to time giving this message (Emergency Calls Only). When this happens and I just switch to the other Sim Card Data... Then first Sim network is back and I can again switch Data to Sim 1. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?? I need to mention that it's the same for Sim 1 or Sim 2.....

0 Likes
Members_0N6tM3K
First Poster
Options

I have the same problems, with Emergency calls only. 

Happens  2-3 times / day. Usually either by resetting the phone, or having it set to flight mode on/off usually fixes this.

Odd how a simple flight mode on/off can fix it, definitely there are some issues with the phone.

0 Likes