Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Must be nice. S23 series in UK don't have the big August camera update yet. Samsung have forgotten about us. It's been over 6 weeks since the last update. That's what you get for buying the latest and greatest!
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
U know what Samsung is like with updates. It could be pushed out today or this week, I would rather wait an extra week or 2 as long as the update works as it should and there's no new bugs.
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
It's been delayed for no reason. India actually received the update before us which has never happened before.
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
I don't know what Samsung are playing at!. No communication whatsoever from these clowns regarding the S23 in the UK.
keith30
Maestro
Options
Is this the 1.6Gb one, was reading this morning that a large one has been released for S22ultra. Started rolling out for the European area first. It's to do with a camera upgrade plus other things.
0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
It's 1906.24mb in size
0 Likes
notoriousNXN
Pioneer
Options
I find it midly frustrating that they don't release details on what's in them. Come on team!
0 Likes
lsb777
Journeyman
Options
Have downloaded latest on S22 Ultra in UK. Can't really see any improvements.
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
I've noticed the uk are kind of getting left behind it's been like this for a few months now other countries are getting before us and even carrier locked phones have been getting them first my s21 is my back up phone it's unlocked but someone I know who's carrier locked has had there updates way earlier than me and mines is unlocked 🤷 ♂️ it's weird the way samsung does the update process. I've noticed a difference in the camera so far it's a lot more clearer and sharper but I haven't really tried it out only took a few pictures of things I've not been able to get outside yet and really try it out.
0 Likes