Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!

(Topic created on: 03-04-2021 05:27 PM)
darktink82
Explorer
Options
I am having some serious issues with my phone! Last week all my contacts disappeared and when i went to restore them, i had no back up, in either samsung cloud or google! But i back my phone up every week as a precaution. And now My Notification panel has today decided to hide itself! I dont know how or why, but i have been through every setting and nothing i do changes it! How do i get it back to always showing!?!?!?!
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Is this just happened after the update?
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I know it's not helping solving your issue but do you have any old phones left lying around to smart switch all, most or at least some contacts over? It looks like your contacts were never syncing to your Gmail. Do you use a Microsoft email account at all? You might have them synced to a Microsoft account. Also check your sim memory for any contacts?
darktink82
Explorer
Options
I checked all of my samsung, google and micros9ft accounts and i have always backed my numbers up to all of them as a precaut
0 Likes
darktink82
Explorer
Options
No, it was updated beginning of march but wiped numbers last week and status bar issue only happened this afternoon
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Try Google searching "restore Google contacts" or "Google contacts history" for any methods that may help to retrieve anything.
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
0 Likes
darktink82
Explorer
Options
Brilliant, will give it a go, thank you
0 Likes
darktink82
Explorer
Options
I have now fixed the notification panel issue. It was in my home screen settings under slide down notification panel, it needed to be turned off (even though i had not turned it on!)
0 Likes