Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Password Change Problem

(Topic created on: 19-10-2023 09:19 PM)
connman
First Poster
Options

Re: Galaxy S10 (there was no Board for this)

I made the stupid mistake of changing my Email Password and the Samsung Email Client doesn't accept it and the App keeps giving me the same "Sign in again" horsedung.

I've read multiple solutions, I've followed the instructions for multiple solutions, I've cleared the Cache/History, and I've restarted everything.

Why can't Samsung fix this, and why have they made this so hard?

ANY help would be more than appreciated!

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@connman: Please try removing the account from your Galaxy S10, and re-adding it to see if this helps. The steps below are for Android 13, however these may vary depending on your current Android version.

Settings > Accounts and backup > Manage accounts > Email > Remove account > Manage accounts > Add account > Email > Fill in the required fields. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@connman: Please try removing the account from your Galaxy S10, and re-adding it to see if this helps. The steps below are for Android 13, however these may vary depending on your current Android version.

Settings > Accounts and backup > Manage accounts > Email > Remove account > Manage accounts > Add account > Email > Fill in the required fields. 

0 Likes
connman
First Poster
Options

Hi AndrewL,

Thank you!

Rob

0 Likes