Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Headphones is pausing music after last software update of my A52

(Topic created on: 10-02-2022 10:54 PM)
Sidonia007
Apprentice
Options

After the last software update of my A52 smartphone ( febr 7th 2022 approx) there is a problem with my wireless headphones (Sennheiser Momentum 3). Immediately when connected (bluetooth), the sound is paused and when the connection is canceled the sound starts again. It happens with Deezer, Spotify, Youtube etc.  Its not a defect of the headphones. It works fine with my macbook, iPad and other smartphones. Tried a lot including reset to fabric but with no result. 

Anyone an idea to resolve this problem? Thanks a lot!

7 REPLIES 7
Beth_S
Pathfinder
Options

Hi @Sidonia007. When you use different headphones with your phone do they work okay?

0 Likes
Sidonia007
Apprentice
Options

Hi Beth_S, I have no access to other  wireless headphones. So I don't know if they will work.  By the way, when wired my Sennheiser is working well. So it seems it has something to do with Bluetooth.

0 Likes
dimashome
Student
Options

I also have the same problem after the update (from 11 to 12 android) with Sennheiser Momentum 2. With other devices like mac or honor, it works fine. I tried to unpair the device, update the firmware of TWS 2, but still see the same problem. I also find some topics on Reddit, related to this problem, not sure should I attach a link or not.

0 Likes
Solution
Sidonia007
Apprentice
Options
I found the solution here:
You have to change one or two settings in the Developer area.
It works for me!
Sidonia007
Apprentice
Options

Developers Options Menu > Bluetooth settings:

Audio Codec from aptx tot SBC and enabling "turn off A2DP hardware offload"

0 Likes
dimashome
Student
Options

@Sidonia007 , thank you so much, it resolved my issue.

0 Likes
Jana_Velvet
First Poster
Options

Works for me too, thanks!!!

I just got my new Momentum 3 and I thought I had got broken headphones... Then (having already some experience with Samsung devices) I tried another Android phone and the headphones worked perfectly.... I'm sooo looking forward to buying another phone which won't be Samsung... *facepalm* 

0 Likes