Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A7 bluetooth connection error after update HFP connection lost

(Topic created on: 09-01-2020 06:36 PM)
ViktorV
Journeyman
Options

Hello, 

my Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) bluetooth can not connect anymore or just for 10 seconds to my car ("HFP connection lost, Blutooth Audio connection lost") than dropps the connection again and again after the latest software update (A750FNXXU3BSKB). There was no any bluetooth connection issue with the previous version. Nor all of the listed trouble shooting steps nor finally the factory reset could not solve the problem.  Can anyone help, please?

78 REPLIES 78
ViktorV
Journeyman
Options

Hello, last 3 update (dec, jan, febr) could not fix the issue, you can go back to 01.nov.2019 firmware, it is the last working firmware.

0 Likes
wwe6785
Journeyman
Options
How....?
0 Likes
ViktorV
Journeyman
Options

I wrote it in one of my previous post here.

0 Likes
clalo12
Explorer
Options

Boys and Girls

I have found a workaround to fix this temporarely , till Samsung releases a patch for fixing it.

Well , when Mobile phone is trying to connect to the car bluetooth device , that time do a call using the mobile phone.

When call established and you are talking to the one you have called , after 10 sec the connection will be established with the car audio system and then it will stay connected. But , as been said, the connection is valid  till the next time you will switch off the car and break the connection. So every time I get into the car , I do a fake phone call to a number and wait till the connection is established.  Try it 

0 Likes
clalo12
Explorer
Options

what is the procedure to downgrade firmware to previous version?

0 Likes
ViktorV
Journeyman
Options

You can find on page 2 in this topic.

0 Likes
WAK25
First Poster
Options

Has there been any resolution to this? I have teh same problem and its not my car audio system and I took my car in and they replaced my whole unit.

0 Likes
WAK25
First Poster
Options

I drive a RAV 4

0 Likes
piechu83
Journeyman
Options
i have noticed that when phone is connected via cable connection is more stable
0 Likes
Elenasim
Journeyman
Options

I think it relates to the smart lock of the screen, it seems that if the screen is active, Bluetooth connectivity is fine.

0 Likes