Support

Open search

Galaxy A7 bluetooth connection error after update HFP connection lost

Highlighted
Apprentice

Hello, last 3 update (dec, jan, febr) could not fix the issue, you can go back to 01.nov.2019 firmware, it is the last working firmware.

Highlighted
Apprentice
How....?
Highlighted
Apprentice

I wrote it in one of my previous post here.

Highlighted
Explorer

Boys and Girls

I have found a workaround to fix this temporarely , till Samsung releases a patch for fixing it.

Well , when Mobile phone is trying to connect to the car bluetooth device , that time do a call using the mobile phone.

When call established and you are talking to the one you have called , after 10 sec the connection will be established with the car audio system and then it will stay connected. But , as been said, the connection is valid  till the next time you will switch off the car and break the connection. So every time I get into the car , I do a fake phone call to a number and wait till the connection is established.  Try it 

Explorer

what is the procedure to downgrade firmware to previous version?

Highlighted
Apprentice

You can find on page 2 in this topic.

Highlighted
Observer

Has there been any resolution to this? I have teh same problem and its not my car audio system and I took my car in and they replaced my whole unit.

Highlighted
Observer

I drive a RAV 4

Highlighted
Apprentice
i have noticed that when phone is connected via cable connection is more stable
Highlighted
Apprentice

I think it relates to the smart lock of the screen, it seems that if the screen is active, Bluetooth connectivity is fine.

Top Liked Authors