Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A7 bluetooth connection error after update HFP connection lost

(Topic created on: 24-02-2020 07:04 AM)
ViktorV
Journeyman
Options

Hello, 

my Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) bluetooth can not connect anymore or just for 10 seconds to my car ("HFP connection lost, Blutooth Audio connection lost") than dropps the connection again and again after the latest software update (A750FNXXU3BSKB). There was no any bluetooth connection issue with the previous version. Nor all of the listed trouble shooting steps nor finally the factory reset could not solve the problem.  Can anyone help, please?

78 REPLIES 78
Florin81
Apprentice
Options

Please add Galaxy A8 :smiling-face: I have same issue after last update

0 Likes
wwe6785
Journeyman
Options

Exactly same problem Galaxy A8 vs Skoda Fabia

0 Likes
BT_VW
First Poster
Options

Hi all, I have the same problem, after last Galaxy A7 system update (end of december  2019 ) I can not connect my BT HF in Volkswagen Golf Sportswan.  In previous system version I had no problem. Now is BT rejecting pairing or if pairing is occasionally succesful than is unpaired again and again. 

0 Likes
Willygraham
Journeyman
Options

Hi.  What you describe sounds exactly the same problrm I am having in my Honda Civic.  Before last week's Samsung software update the Bluetooth connection to my car worked perfectly but not now!!  I tried my old Galaxy A3 that hadn't had the recent software update and that works seemlessly so it is not a problem with my car!!

I have been onto the Samsung Help team 3 times now but they have proved useless. They just read from a script and get me to restart the phone, clear the cache etc etc but nothing they  suggest solves the issue .  I have told them that it is clearly a problem with their software update but they refuse to acknowledge this!!  It so so frustrating!!

Please can everyone else  who is suffering with the same fault contact Samsung in the hope it will force them to release a patch.  Thank you very much.

piechu83
Journeyman
Options
i have upgraded to latest BTB1 for A7 but still experiencing BT connection issues:/
clalo12
Explorer
Options

Please add Galaxy A8.  I have same issue after last update . Phone connects and disconnects every 30 sec to VW T-ROC

Elenasim
Journeyman
Options

Same with my Galaxy A7 2018 with Volkswagen Polo 2019. The connectivity issue ( connect and disconnect every 10 seconds) began on the last December (2019), and wasn't fixed with the February update. Unbelievable, I used the Bluetooth in my car only for one month since I bought it!!! Samsung please pay attention, there are other cellphone brands too, waiting for us!!

Willygraham
Journeyman
Options

Thank you for reporting the issue. Come on Samsung,  admit you've messed up!

0 Likes
stk1958
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue with my Toyota RAV4. Does Samsung have a fix?

0 Likes
jp1234
Apprentice
Options

Same issue on A8 and Skoda Fabia (2019).

0 Likes